Thursday, April 20, 2017

Trunk Full of Bunnies

Lunch today -> Pastries and Fries.
Went out for lunch today with some co-workers.  We went to the french bakery first for some pastries.  I got the new bacon & leak tart for Peter (btw: you owe me $7), chicken alfredo tart, and a dulche-something mousse dome.  We then went to Glens by Canadian Tire for fries.  I got a medium fries with salt & vinegar.
Fries, Dessert, and Savoury Tarts.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but the chicken alfredo tart had too much chicken in it.  Didn't try the mousse dome yet.  Was too full from the tart and fries.

Snack today -> Chocolate Bunnies.
Social Committee (with me as a member) got everyone at CMC Kanata a chocolate bunny for a post-Easter treat.  Lori was able to get a deal from Loblaws for 112 medium size Lindt bunnies.  I delivered them to everyone's desk on a trolley full of chocolate.  Everyone was surprised and I got alot of questions asking where was my bunny suit or bunny ears.
What a Trunk Full of Chocolate Bunnies Looks Like.

Dinner today -> Pork, Pasta, and Salad.
Julie gave me a call and invited me over for dinner and to watch 3 new episodes of iZombie.  She cooked a pork loin stuffed with apples and figs (pre-made).  I help prepare a cabbage salad with blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, and Oka cheese.  The last thing was freshly made cheese & truffle ravioli with a vodka tomato sauce.  I forgot to take a pic, but while the pork and salad was good, the pasta was amazing.  Julie said she got them Sobey's in Stittsville, so I think I might have to go get some.  I didn't know they made fresh pasta there.

No comments:

Post a Comment