Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Wagyu & Lobster Burgers

Lunch today -> Smoked Salmon on Bagels.
Went home for lunch today.  Made toasted everything bagels topped with cream cheese and smoked salmon.  Yummy and filling.

Dinner today -> Steak
Went to Loblaws after after-work gaming tonight and picked up a 4-pack of steaks that were 50% off.  I pan fried 2 of the steak and saved the other 2 to make stew tomorrow or Friday.  Also added a side of green beans cooked in steak drippings and chopped tomatoes.

Useless Food News:
I found frozen Wagyu burgers by President's Choice at Loblaws.  I think these are new? 
I then noticed the blue box beside the wagyu beef burgers.  It was Wagyu & Lobster burgers!  These were $14 for a box of 4 burgers.  I like lobster and I like beef., so I splurged and bought one box.  I'll have to try these later on the BBQ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment