Sunday, April 16, 2017

Weekend Report -> Audit Done

Finished my audit last week.  It went way better than I expected.  The team had prepared for the worst and we did a practice audit to find any holes and to ask ourselves the hard questions.  Ethan did an amazing job chauffeuring the auditor's actions.  We only got 3 super minor actions in the end.

Food this last week ->
I got this half-pound peanut butter cup from Walmart.  It took me 3 days to eat it.  I ate abit each day after the day's audt.  I'm tempted to buy another one before they disappear from the Easter chocolates.
Half Pound Peanut Butter Cup.

I got a 4-item meal from T&T on Thursday and took it my parent's for dinner.  Got green beans, bean curd, fish, beef brisket, and fish maw soup.
T&T 4-Item Meal.

Potluck dinner at Jeff & Linda's on Friday.  Will only stayed to play some games before dinner (we played Camel Cup).  Mohit also showed up for some chatting before dinner too.  Haven't seen him in years.
Linda made fried udon noodles and veggies.  Ben made tteok-bokki.  I prepared Korean short ribs and BBQed them with Jeff's help.  The first batch of short ribs this year and they were so good!
Dinner at Jeff & Linda's.
Korean Short Ribs.
For dessert Linda made Skillet Smores. 
Melted Chocolate and Marshmallow.
They were good and gooey.
Smore.
I made lemon cheese cake sprinkled with Kinder Egg shells.
Lemon Cheese Cake.
After dinner, we played Roll For It and Sushi Go Party.  Sushi Go was lots of fun and we played 4 games of it.
Sushi Go Party.

This is the gift I got for Linda's Birthday.  I got it from the craft show.  It's a hand made glass turtle.  In the shell was a jelly fish!  It looks really cool.
Glass Turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment