Sunday, December 11, 2016

Weekend Report -> Christmas Party

Food this weekend ->
Anthony's Christmas Party was this weekend.  I prepared some fresh Monkey Bread for the party.
Monkey Bread.
I also wore my new Ugly Christmas Sweater with motion sensitive flashing LED lights :)
Ugly Sweater.

Lots of food at the party.
Party Food.
During the food break, Jeff played piano during the caroling.
Caroling.
Lots of desserts too.  I was too slow with the camera.  It was picked away quickly.  I couldn't try them all either.  I was too full from the main courses.
Desserts 1.
Desserts 2.

Cooked a fish in the oven on Sunday for dinner.  Got the trout from FarmBoy.  It was a 2-pack and gave the 2nd fish to Susanna.  I baked with just salt, pepper, green onions, olive oil, and soy sauce.
Baked Fish.
It wasn't enough as I was still hungry after cleaning the meat off the fish, so I made some garlic cheese bread.  It was good, but next time I should put some chopped hot peppers on them too.
Garlic Cheese Bread.

Useless Gaming News:
Played some games after the party was over for the people with kids.  We started with a couple quick rounds of Guillotine.  Then we played 8 player Telestrations.  Never played with 8 players before and there were a few good drawing and guessing breakdowns.  We finished the late night with a few games of Camel Cup.
Camel Cup with Expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment