Monday, December 5, 2016

Flooded Engine

Car wouldn't start this morning.  I called my dad and he came over to check it.  We considered it was the battery but it wasn't.  After waiting til 10:40am for the tow truck, the driver said I had flooded the engine and didn't need a tow.  On Sunday night I was parked in the drive way and I started the car, moved it into the garage, and turned it off within 10 seconds.  That short of a time didn't allow the engine to properly inject and use the fuel, so I had flooded the engine.
The fix was to floor the gas pedal and turn on the car.  After a few seconds, the engine started and I released the gas slowly.  I left the car idling on for another 20 minutes to make sure everything worked. 

Dinner today -> Liver, Rice, and Egg.
I made chicken liver rice in the rice cooker today.  The liver came out moist but I didn't put enough salt in the cooker.
Liver Rice.
I ate the fresh liver flavoured rice with a fresh cracked egg topping and soy sauce.  I was inspired by this article I read today.
Dinner.

Useless Christmas Tree News:
My dad helped me separating the branches on the Christmas tree this morning.  I put on the glass ornaments tonight (no cheap ones).  It looks OK now.  I need more ornaments and tinsel.  Also the backside is completely bare.  You can see some of the ornaments in this pic, but it's hard to see the cool acorn ornaments.
Christmas Tree with Ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment