Sunday, December 18, 2016

Weekend Report -> Caught a Cough

This sucks.  I caught a cough and a slightly sore throat.  This better not get worse and go away by Christmas holidays...

Food this weekend ->
Made Chicken Pot Pie in my pressure cooker on Saturday.  I replaced the pie part with spaghetti.  I put a big handful of spaghetti on the bottom of the pot.  Then added some frozen chick drumsticks and frozen vegetables.  I then added a pack of chicken pot pie sauce and a some water.  Topped it with some salt and pepper and pressed start on the "Soup/Stew" mode.
Raw Chicken Pasta Pie.
It came out really good.  I stirred up to mix all the stuff and the spaghetti was bunching (but fully cooked and soft).
Cooked Chicken Pasta Pie.
Plated my first bowl.  I then proceeded to eat the whole pot in a few hours.
Very Filling Meal.

Went to Bai Du on Sunday for a family dinner.  We started off with alot of nicely made sushi.
Bai Du Sushi.
Then we got the grill stuff going.  Lots of meat was ordered.  Table service was excellent but the cooks would forget to bring some items.  We ordered squid twice and told them to bring it, but we only got it on the 3rd order of squid.
Grilling Food.
I found near the end of the meal that grilled sweet pineapple wrapped in savoury lamb was an amazing combo.  I also found that dipping the meats in sesame oil (from the sauce station) helps in not stick to the grill.

Useless Project News:
Susanna's friend made this amazing 3D pop-up Christmas card.  This the card flat.
3D Home-Made Christmas Card Closed..
This is the card opened.  It looks so professional, but it was completely hand-made!
3D Home-Made Christmas Card Opened.
Susanna made a card at her house too.  It's very good.
Susanna's Home-Made Christmas Card.

Useless Christmas News:
I started wrapping some gifts tonight.  I wrapped Kyle's manga in a Halloween Rice Krispies box.  I put some packs in as protection and resealed it with a glue gun.  LOL.
Kyle's Gift.

Susanna and I also went to 15 Rickey Place in Glen Cairn to checkout the Christmas Music and Light house.  The lights match the music on station 92.7FM.  It's OK this year.  Not as good as last year, but it could be because the songs when we were there weren't very upbeat.  Worth checking out if you're passing by.
15 Rickey Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment