Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas Shopping = Personal Shopping

Useless Toy News:
Took today off work to go Christmas shopping.  Apparently lots of other people were thinking the same thing as most of the stores I went to were very busy and the streets were busy too.  Picked up Julie at 10am and we went shopping til 9pm!  I got most of my list done, but I also bought a ton for myself too. 
I found Astrotrain at Toys R Us.  I'm only missing Soundwave now.
Titan's Return Astrotrain.
I also discovered Toys R Us was having a big Lego Dimensions sale.  I picked up everything I was missing (basically all of Wave 6 and Wave 7).
Lego Dimension Wave 6 and Wave 7.

Dinner today -> Rideau.
Julie and I went Rideau Restaurant for dinner.  It wasn't very busy when we got there, so the dishes arrived uber fast (less than 5 mins after ordering).  We got Szechuan Beef, Beef Chow Mein, and Dry Fried Beef and Rice Noodles.  It was very good, but the Beef Chow Mein was abit too saucy and the sauce was too watery.  Usually it isn't like this.
Rideau Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment