Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Deep Fried Twinkies

Dinner today -> Chicken in Honey Dijon Sauce.
Made some chicken in honey dijon sauce for dinner tonight.  I browned some chicken drumsticks in a wok.  Then I added salt, pepper, garlic powder, 1 can of cream of chicken soup, 1/2 can of water, a few good squirts of dijon mustard, and a big spoonful of honey.  Covered and let it come to a boil.  Then I mixed in some vegetables a can of quail eggs and let it come to a boil again. 
Chicken in Honey Dijon Mustard.
I scooped this over some leftover liver rice.  It was OK.  Could have use abit more dijon mustard and honey.
Dinner.

Useless Food News:
Suzanne got me a box of frozen Deep Fried Twinkies from Ogdensburg.  The box says I can bake it in the oven, but I want to deep fry it.  Not sure when I'll do this yet.  I still have the Oreo Churros to make too.
Deep Fried Twinkies.

No comments:

Post a Comment