Thursday, December 22, 2016

Optimus Prime Christmas Tree Topper

Possibly last entry of 2017.  I might post something between now and New Years.
Hockey Pool guys: Set your lines before going on holidays!

Lunch today -> Big Pork Bun and Samurai Tea.
I bought a big pork bun from the Kanata Asian Grocery Store.  I thought it was similar to the ones from Montreal, but it's slightly different.  It's got the usual filling of pork and cabbage, but it also has a slice of sausage and half an egg in it!  It's really good.  $2.99 but worth it.
Big Pork Bun and Samurai Tea
I washed it down with hot Samurai Chai tea with honey.  It's from Teavana.  It's got a nice sweet-cinnamon taste and extra sweet from the honey.  I should have used a infuser as the bits were floating everywhere and it was hard to drink around it.

Useless Project News:
I finished the Christmas Tree for this year.  I want a few more frosted blue ornaments, but they were sold out at Micheal's.  Just need to wrap a bunch of gifts and put it under the tree.
Christmas Tree 2017.
I topped the tree with the mighty G1 Optimus Prime :)
Optimus Prime Topper.

No comments:

Post a Comment