Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Treats

Snack today -> Christmas Treats.
Someone at work made a box full of Christmas Treats and shared it in the kitchen.  There was some really good stuff.  Too bad I couldn't taste them well because I was eating a cough drop and it numbed my taste buds.
Christmas Treats.

Dinner today -> Liver and 3 Meat Sandwich.
Broiled some chicken liver in the oven today.  I have been marinating the liver for 2 days with soy sauce and cha shu sauce.  I broiled them for a few minutes, flipped them and brushed on some No Limits BBQ sauce, and broiled it some more to caramelize the BBQ sauce.
Chicken Liver.

I also made a couple sandwiches for dinner.  I filling was a slice of horseradish cheddar with 3 different kinds of cured meats from FarmBoy (Chorizo salami, some kind of prosciutto, and a hot prosciutto).  Nuked it for 11 seconds, just to have it abit warm.
3 Meat Sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment