Sunday, November 6, 2016

Weekend Report -> Toe Nail Falls Off

Hung out with Julie on Saturday.  We walked around alot shopping, getting food, and then watched some Psych episodes.  When I got home and unwrapped my bandage on my toe, I found that my big toe nail fell off!  I guess all the walking finally loosened it off.  It wasn't bleeding or anything, and a new nail was forming. 
Big Toe Nail Fell Off.
I might keep the toe nail and make it into a keychain as a reminder :)

Food this weekend ->
I tried out some Falafels from Farmboy.
Falafels.
I heated it up as per the instructions and dipped it in the Tahini dip.  It was OK, but I probably won't buy it again.  Are Falafels supposed to soft or crispy?  These were soft, and as I was eating them, I was thinking that these would be good if they were deep fried and crunchy.
Alot of Falafels.

Went to Swiss Pastries at Carlingwood Mall Saturday night.  I got a strawberry whip cake to split with Julie and Roger for dessert.  Usually this cake is very good, but this one wasn't.  The cake was dry with grainy bits in it.  I was really disappointed with it.
Not-so-good Strawberry Whip Cake.

Useless Gaming News:
We played 2 more months of Pandemic Legacy on Friday night with Brian, Gordon, and Ben.  We won but we lost a powerful character.  This game is great with so many unknowns happening!
Pandemic Legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment