Wednesday, November 9, 2016

3 Cakes

Lunch today -> Fish & Chips.
Went to CMC Montreal today for work.  Got caught in Ottawa traffic going there and coming back.  Took me an hour to get across Ottawa each time.  Met my Montreal team and we went out for lunch at La Cage aux Sports.  I got the fish & chips.  It was very good.  Big piece of fish on a bed of fries.  The guys told me the menu has been revamped and improved.
Fish & Chips.

Useless Food News:
On the way back to Ottawa, I hit the cake bakery off the Sources exit: Les Delices Lafrenaie.  I picked up a few cakes.  I got a frozen Carrot Cake for Dave.
Carrot Cake.
I got a frozen Limoncello Frutti di Bosco for Susanna's birthday (no pic yet).
I also got a fresh Nutella Crepes cake for myself and a few people.
Nutella Crepe Cake.
Check out the layers of crepes and whipped nutella!
Lots of Layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment