Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Misc Mystery Meat

Lunch today -> Pita Wraps.
I bought some discount misc end pieces cold cuts from Farmboy on the weekend and some large pitas.  I made some simple wraps today by rolling the meat in the pitas.  I got alot of various meats in these two $2 trays of end piece meats.  One was spicy, and one tray had 3 kinds of smoked ham.  Mystery meat is good :)
Mystery Meat Pita Wraps.

Dinner today -> Steak and Mushrooms.
I defrosted some blade steaks yesterday.  I patted them dry and pan fried them with salt and pepper.  I then sliced up some discount king oyster mushrooms (50% off at Loblaws) and steam fried them in the steak drippings, abit of water, some butter, and abit of milk.  The mushrooms were awesome.  each piece was crunchy and chewy, and had the flavour of mushroom soup.  I soaked up the sauce/drippings with some bagette.
Steak and Mushroom Dinner.

Useless Gaming News:
Got a KickStarter game in the mail today.  It was Ghosts Love Candy.  This KickStarter went bankrupt, but Steve Jackson Games bought it and also said that they would take the hit and deliver this game to all the backers too!  Awesome!  I also got some promo cards for this game and for Munchkin in the box too!
Ghosts Love Candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment