Sunday, November 27, 2016

Weekend Report -> Creme Brule Cake

Food this weekend ->
Wasn't feeling that great on Friday.  I had a cough Thursday night/  Headache, back ache, and sweats on Friday.  I think I was catching the flu.  I ate some vitamin C and zinc pills to try and fight it off.  I also made a big pot of pork congee to help.  I think it worked.
Pork Congee.

I was feeling alot better on Saturday after sleeping in til 11am.  Called up Julie as we planned to hangout and eat.  We did abit of shopping and then got KFC for dinner.  It's been awhile since I had it.  The chicken was good, but the fries were not good.  They just can't get the fries right.  They also forgot to put the gravy in the bag too!
KFC Dinner.

We got the new Creme Brule Cake from Costco.  It's really good.  Not overpowering sweet and has a nice caramel taste.  It has a crispy wafer layer that gave it a nice crunch.  I highly recommend trying.
Creme Brule Cake.

Useless Puzzle News:
My puzzle is finally finished!  Julie is a pro at puzzles and she helped me alot on Saturday to finish it. I like this kind of puzzle that solves a different picture from the box.  I think I want to get another one from this series.
Finished Puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment