Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fire Bar Amiibo

Dinner today -> Hot Chicken Soup.
Made a can of Cream of Chicken soup for dinner.  I then sliced up some stale bagette and drowned it in the soup.  It was not bad, but I burned my tongue on the first bite.
Dinner.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up the Fire Bar Amiibo display at Toys R Us.  It's pretty neat.  There is also a new Donkey Kong construction grid display too.  I might pick that up if it goes on sale.
Fire Bar Amiibo Display.

I also got the new Pie Face Showdown! from Walmart.  It's $5 cheaper than Toys R Us.
Pie Face Showdown
I opened it up and put it together.  It looks fun, but the pie throwing arm is weak compared to the original.  Hasbro should have used a stronger spring mechanism.  Also if both players are evenly matched, rapid firing the buttons will be a stalemate for a long time.  The original might be a more faster and more fun game.
Weak Pie Throwing Arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment