Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Brunch Candy Corn

Dinner today -> Meat.
I went out at lunch time to Toys R Us to check for new Transformers.  Nothing new, but there were abunch of new Amiibo figures I may want at the next Buy 2 get 1 free sale. 
On the way back I hit Loblaws for some lunch.  I didn't find anything I wanted to eat at lunch, but I did find a couple steaks for 50% off and 4 porkchops for 50% off.  I bought both packs of meat for $6 :)  I cooked all the meat tonight and just ate a couple porkchops for dinner.
Steak and Porkchops.

Snack today -> Brunch Candy Corn.
Tried out the brunch flavoured candy corn I got from Target.  I only at 6 pieces and it was too much sugar for me.
Brunch Candy Corn.
The "french toast & maple syrup" was good.  It tastes like it.
The "waffles & strawberry" didn't taste good.  It tasted like waxy strawberries.
The "chocolate chip & pancakes" didn't taste good either.  It tasted mostly like chocolate with a slight hint of pancake batter.

No comments:

Post a Comment