Sunday, November 13, 2016

Weekend Report -> Failed to Contain Virus in Pandemic Legacy Season 1

Food this weekend ->
I was planning on getting KFC this Saturday, but I made a really tasty pork congee instead.  It was perfectly thick when I initially made it, but when I reboiled it later, the water seemed to separate out of it!
Watery Pork Congee.

I also hit Loblaws on Saturday.  I found a ton of meat for 50% off.  I got myself 2 stuffed chicken breast with mushroom rossitto.  It was pretty good.  $3 for both.
Chicken Breast Stuffed with Mushroom Rossitto.
I also got couple packs of blade steak for 50% off.  I pan fried the steaks with salt and pepper.  I then did a quick stirfry of some sugar snaps in the steak drippings.
Steak and Sugar Snaps.

Went for Dim Sum on Sunday for Susanna's early birthday meal.  We went to Sea King on Merivale.  It was OK.  Food was good, but service was slow.  I was also annoyed with Ben and my mom for talking about Ben's China trip.  I really don't care about it and it was just bringing down the lunch meal.  Ben is just going to tell everyone about it (even if they don't want to know) when he gets back anyways.
Dim Sum.

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up a full set of the new Commander boxes on Friday.  I was able to snag the last set from Miraj.  Apparently everyone wants the Breed Lethality box.  I'm not up to speed on what new cards are in this set, but I guess it's something really good.
Commander Set.

Useless Gaming News:
Gordon, Brian, Ben, and I finally finished Pandemic Legacy Season 1.  We won October and November, but we lost both tries at December.  Which means we lost the game.  We also forgot to open one of the boxes in November, so we gave December a 3rd try and we still lost.  We lost mainly because we lost both games in July badly and we couldn't control the spread of the virus back then.  Still a great game and Season 2 will be out next year.
Finished Pandemic Legacy Season 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment