Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Blue Plate Breakfast

Useless Gaming News:
Afterwork gaming today.  We started with a couple games of Camel Cup.  James won the 1st game and I won the 2nd game, but each game was very close.  We won with only a 1 coin difference in both games.
We played 1 game of Colt Express afterwards.  It was good, but it wasn't as fun as Camel Cup.  Maybe it was just the cards we drew?

Dinner today -> Blue Plate Breakfast.
After gaming, I met up with Julie for a late dinner.  We went to Sansotei Ramen first, but there was a 6 person line-up out the door.  I was surprised as it was around 8:30pm on a Wednesday night!  We decided not to wait and went to the Elgin Street Diner instead.  We both got the Blue Plate Breakfast.  It was alot of food on the plate and I couldn't finish.  I think I got half way.
We also shared a key lime pie slice for dessert.  I ate a couple bites, but I found that it tastes like soap.  Julie didn't mind the taste and finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment