Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Singer Minions

Useless Food News:
Was at Costco tonight.  Not a very busy place as it was -37C outside with the windchill.  I was hoping there was some more lobster claws but there weren't any.  The Seafood Event will be back on Jan 15.  I'll get some then.  I did pick up something new.  A pre-prepared pork shank.  It sells by weight.  Mine was $21.  Not sure if it was a good price at $13.99 per kilogram?  Hopefully it's good and has the bone in it like the picture.  I'll try it this weekend or next week.
Pork Shank.

I was also at Target.  The Gingerbread Oreos are now 70% off.  I got 2 bags at $1.10 each.  Maybe I should get more.  These are really, really good.
Discount Gingerbread Oreos.

Useless Toy News:
I also hit Toys R Us.  No new Transformers, but I found some new Despicable Me 2 Minions.  I got 4 "Boyz II Men" minions from the movie: 1 lead singer and 3 backup singers.  Too bad they don't make the other 2 different backup singers.
Singer Minions.

No comments:

Post a Comment