Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dairy Queen Customer Appreciation Day Jan 24, 2015

Useless Toy News:
Checked Kanata Toys R Us for more Transformers Combiner Wars for Gordon and myself at lunchtime.  Nothing restocked.  Might check again on Wednesday.  Steve also wants "Shopkins".  I didn't know they were the "in" toy.  I got a random pack of these for Emi for her birthday.  Maybe she got a rare? 
Anyways, Superion looks cool.  Or more accurately: 4/5ths of Superion and 1/5th of Menasor looks cool.
Mostly Superion.

Lunch today -> Sushi
Picked up sushi at Sushi House.  I wonder if they will survive once Target leaves Hazeldean Mall?  BTW: Nothing new at Target.  Most of the toy shelves are empty too.
Sushi Lunch

Useless Food News:
This Saturday Jan 24, 2015 is Customer Appreciation Day at Dairy Queen (the search doesn't work).  It should be 50% off most items.  There is a big billboard outside the Kanata Hazeldean store stating it and a Red Flag message board.  I've started eating stuff from my freezer to make room :)  I'll probably get some boxes of the Dilly Bar, Ice Cream Sandwiches, and maybe Ice Cream Pizza.  I don't like their cakes.  They have this weird layer of a frozen fudge thing that doesn't taste good and doesn't melt.  (Basken Robin's are the place to go for ice cream cake; especially the Gold Metal Ribbon cake.)

No comments:

Post a Comment