Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Munchkin #1 Comic

Lunch today -> Ox Head Vermicelli.
Ed, Steve, and I went to Ox Head for lunch.  We each got the same dish, V17 Ox Head Special Vermicelli.  I destroyed my bowl and probably could have had some more.  Steve and Ed both didn't finish... pitiful... :)
Ox Head Vermicelli.

Snack today -> Hot Chocolate.
A small Hot Chocolate Bar at work with marshmallows and chocolate chips.  I drank a Rolo hot chocolate 1st.  It was really sweet with a hint of caramel.  Those packs disappeared fast.  I then had a regular Carnation hot chocolate with marshmallows and chocolate chips.  I think the chocolate chips made it abit bitter.  I was on a sugar high in the afternoon.
Hot Chocolate Bar.

Useless Gaming News:
Picked up the newly released Munchkin #1 comic today.  I got 2 copies, as in the back of each comic, includes and exclusive Munchkin Card.  The first card is just a "Go Up A Level" card.
Munchkin #1.

Useless Toy News:
Went to Toys R Us right before it closed tonight.  It was good timing.  They had just restocked the Transformers: Combiner Wars.  I picked up the 4 mini Legends figures I was missing: Powerglide, Thundercracker, Bombshell, and Windcharger; and got a couple figures for Gordon's collection. 
I also found the new Marvel Legends: AllFather - Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel figures.
Tonight's TRU Haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment