Thursday, January 22, 2015

Game Over Comic

Lori showed me this new comic her kids are into reading.  It's called "Game Over".  Each story is a 1 page speechless panel comic about an arcade hero adventuring to rescue the princess, but it always goes wrong and he (or the princess) dies in the last panel through some creative/funny deaths.  It's hilarious.  Now I want to get the series too.
Game Over Comic.

Breakfast today -> Krispy Kreme and Fried Squid.
Power breakfast consisting of sweet Krispy Kreme donuts and savoury fried squid.  Strange combo, but tasty.
Breakfast.

Lunch today -> Dagwoods
Susanna's company had a "lunch and learn" catered by Dagwoods.  I asked her to get me some, so I didn't have to eat leftover pizza.  Free Dagwoods is always extra tasty :)
Free Dagwoods.

Useless M:tG News:
"Fate Reforged" is released Friday.  Took Friday off to get some (plus I had an appointment in the afternoon).

Useless Gaming News:
I think I want to pick up "Love Letter: Batman" sometime too!  Love Letter: Munchkin is really fun.

Useless Idol News:
2 days of AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 1035 2015 have been completed (that's right.  They ranked all 1035 songs).  On Day 1, graduated member Maeda Atsuko showed up and performed "Yume no Kawa" at #200.
Maeda with AKB again.
Today on Day 2, Oshima Yuko appeared to perform with sub-group Not Yet!
Yuko!
Concerts end Sunday, and no big announcements yet.  Candy at #407.

No comments:

Post a Comment