Thursday, January 8, 2015

Christmas Haul

Time to reveal my Christmas Haul.
Fonpay's Christmas Haul.
I got 3 Shirts, 2 Transformers (Tankor and Rattrap), Magic Cards, (hard to find) Black Widow figure, Water Purifier, Dryer Buddies, TMNT Playset, King of New York game, Noble Treachery game, Neck Warmer, Corner Gas Movie, Japanese Cookies, and Transformers Kinder Eggs.

Ben, Susanna, and I got our parents some Swarovski figures.  We got them zodiac crystals of their kids.  Snake (me), Monkey (Ben), and Pig (Susanna).  I think they look cute and neat.
Zodiac Swarovski Crystals: Snake, Monkey, Pig.

On Boxing Day, I picked up a couple of cheap DVDs.  I got Lego Movie, new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, and Sailor Moon Season 1 Volume 1.
Sailor Moon DVD Season 1 Volume 1.
I watched the 1st episode of Sailor Moon, and I think the whole episode was re-dubbed!  I don't think they used the same version they showed on YTV.  It's almost like watching a new anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment