Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Shopkins Series 2

Useless Toy News:
No new Transformers Combiner Wars at Kanata Toys R Us today at lunchtime.  But I did find the brand new Shopkins Series 2 packs there.  I bought 1/3rd of the box for Steve/Isabella (10 packs).  I had the urge to buy some for myself just to see what the hype was, but I didn't want to get sucked into the collectability of these things.
Super Hot Shopkins Series 2.

Lunch today -> Canadian Pizza
Got Little Caesar's Pizza for lunch.  I prefer the Canadian Hot & Ready.
Canadian Pizza.

Dinner today -> Pork Shank
Went to parent's house for an impromptu dinner, because I was meeting Susanna there to go shopping after.  I brought my Costco Pork Shank.  Microwaved both shanks.  It was just as good as oven cooked.  This batch was abit sweeter than last time and less peppery.
Pork Shank.

Useless Food News:
Susanna and I went to Costco and found lots of asian stuff for sale (soy sauce, hoisen sauce, etc) in preparation for Chinese New Year.  Krispy Creme Donuts was also there this week.  At T&T, they were setting up for Chinese New Year too, but I only got some popcorn chicken and deep fried tentacles.
Popcorn Chicken and Tentacles.
We went to Bayshore after (I still hate the parking lot there) and at 8:45pm the sushi place had "Buy any 2 sets for $12".  I wasn't hungry but I had to get in on this great deal!  Probably my lunch Thursday.
2 for $12 Sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment