Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekend Report: I'm Back!

I finally got my computer and internet back, then I promptly reinfected my computer!  There was a stupid worm on my external drive!  It triggered when it was scanned for viruses.
*Ed* if your reading this, it was on the drive I lend you to copy movies/shows for me.  Check your system!
*Gordon* I don't think my AKB drive was infected but check the drive I gave you too.

Food this weekend ->
I made a big pot of congee on Saturday.  I used the marrow from 4 soup bones, chopped BBQ pork, preserved eggs, and fresh chicken livers.  I was so full of flavour and really good.  The chicken liver was really moist and smooth.
Chicken Liver Congee.

Sunday I made battered fish fillets and garlic bread with tomatoes covered in Caesar dressing.  But it wasn't regular caesar dressing... it was BACON Caesar dressing (by Kraft). So fully of bacony goodness.
Fish, Garlic Bread, and Tomatoes.

Useless Idol News:
I won an Instant Cup Noodle Timer on eBay and got it on Friday.  It's AKB48's Kojiharu Haruna noodle timer.  When the time reaches zero, she says "It's Haruna!  It's time!  Hurry uuup!"  Cute :)  I want the Yuko one, but's going for too much.
Kojiharu Timer.

I got the AKB1/149 PSP game a couple weeks back and I've been playing it alot when I was without internet.  I got the collectors edition with 10 DVDs, photobook, and photos.
AKB1/149.
It's the latest AKB48 dating simulator game, but this time it includes all members from AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, and Maeda Atsuko.  149 members in total.  I've finished it with a bunch of members including Kasai where one conversation was just her saying "chu".  I'm currently working on Yuko.
Yuko falling for Fongpay?
*Hey Gavin* Mayu loves Fongpay too ;)  She's doing her kissy-face, LOL.
Mayuyu's Kissy-Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment