Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Boiling Water with Kelly Kettle

Dinner today -> Bacon Wrapped Beef Roast.
I bacon wrapped a beef roast :)  I put it in my stone cooker with some onions, garlic, and a can of Coke.
Bacon-wrapped Beef Roast with Coke.
Topped it with some ketchup and cooked it for 1.5 hrs.
It came out a nice medium rare.
Medium Rare Beef Roast.
I made some garlic cheese bread too.  The roast flavour was only OK.  It was alittle too sweet for me.
Dinner.

Useless Pyro News:
Steve brought in his Kelly Kettle today.  We used it outside to boil water for coffee and hot chocolate.
Kelly Kettle and Fire Tools.
To me, the Kelly Kettle seems to be a modified Chinese hot pot.  It's a kettle with a chimney up the middle.  This helps boil the water really fast.
Flaming Center.
We boiled the water in only a few minutes.  It's really cool.
Boiling Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment