Wednesday, January 23, 2013

4:30am Wake-up

Lunch today -> Cookies and Blackberries.
I wasn't hungry at lunch today, so I just snacked on some oatmeal cookies and blackberries.  It's kind of healthy :)
Cookies and Blackberries for Lunch.

Dinner today -> Chicken and Beef Pie with Garlic Cheese Bread.
The chicken pie and beef pie were 2 for $2.  I got some fresh french bread to make the garlic cheese bread.  The Cracker Barrel cheese didn't melt like I thought it would.  Maybe I need to shred it?
Meat Pies and Garlic Cheese Bread.

Useless Idol News:
I got up at 4:30 this morning to watch the AKB48 Unit Festival.  It was pretty good.
Team Surprise, Not Yet, and French Kiss.
Itano stood out throughout the whole show.  Kasai only performed 1 song and I don't she participated in any of the other group songs too :(
No Sleeves, Itano Tomomi, and Kasai Tomomi.
The shuffles were different than what I expected.  DiVA (minus Yuka who resigned) and No3b performed Not Yet's "Suika Baby".

No comments:

Post a Comment