Monday, January 28, 2013

2hr+ Wait.

Was at the doctor's today.  My appointment was at noon, so I got there early at 11:45am.  There were only 5 people ahead of me.  I sat and waited, and waited, and waited.  I think I fell asleep for a liitle bit.  Anyways, I didn't see the doctor until 2PM!!!  I was done in 10mins too!

Dinner today -> Shanghai Bok Choi and Sausages.
Doc said I need to reduce my starch and sugar intake.  I don't think I eat very many sweets, but I like starch, especially rice.  Tonight is just meat and veggies.
Shanghai Bok Choi and Sausages.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up the new Transformers Prime: Beast Hunter Prime and Predaking, Generations Soundblaster, and the new Botshots Series 2 on the weekend.  Couldn't find any Kre-O packs anywhere.
Weekend Transformer's Haul.
I immediately broke the Ironhide Botshot :(  The instructions said to wind it up with 2 rotations, so I did, and I snapped the spring.  I never got to see Ironhide's spinning action.

No comments:

Post a Comment