Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Salmon Overload

Lunch today -> Seared Salmon Tail, Sashimi, Spicy Salmon.
Went home for lunch today.  I pan seared some salmon tail, finished off the salmon sashimi and spicy salmon.  Still have a whole other salmon fillet to eat tomorrow.  I'm starting to get sick of salmon.
Lunch.

Snack today -> DQ Raspberry Ice-cream Brownie Cake.
Last Saturday was the DQ customer appreciation day.  Almost everything was 50% off.  I would have posted it but I only found out when I saw the sign Saturday morning.  I picked up a Raspberry Brownie Cake.  The lady who was after me in line bought 10 cakes!  I should have bought a box of Ice-cream bars.
This cake is OK.  The chocolate on the outside is not very good.  It's gooey soft and thick.  The insides was good.
Raspberry Brownie Ice-cream Cake.

Useless Toy News:
This is so cool: Robo Mickey and his friends merge into King Robo Mickey!

No comments:

Post a Comment