Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Perfectly Clean Teeth

Had my dentist appointment today for check-up and cleaning.  There wasn't much for him to clean, as I've got perfectly clean teeth again ;).  My dentist did find that I had chipped a tiny bit of my molar, and he guess correctly that I shouldn't be chomping down on lobster shells :)

Dinner today -> Salmon Sashimi and Spicy Salmon.
Bought some salmon from Costco today.  To make some spicy salmon I cubed some of the salmon belly and added 2 spoon fulls of mayo and 1 spoon of Sriracha. Sliced some other salmon to eat as sashimi.  Made a little rice to go with it.
Salmon Sashimi and Spicy Salmon.

Useless Idol Info:
Got a package in the mail, and it was my AKB48 Team K Happi.  It's pretty cool :)  I wonder why it doesn't come with a belt?
Team K Happi - Front.
Team K Happi - Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment