Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What the *Beep* is going on!

There is a house in Glen Cairn (I think it was 15 Ricky Place?) that has a Christmas Light show.  Drive up and tune in 92.7 and the lights will trigger to the music.  It's really cool.  This is how lights should be done!  Steve is probably drooling with envy.
Christmas Light Show.

Dinner today -> Garlic Chives with BBQ Pork Fried Rice.
Threw this quickly together, before going Christmas shopping with Susanna.  I think I'm done shopping now?  I just got alot of wrapping to do.
Fried Rice with BBQ Pork and Garlic Chives.

Useless Transformers Info:
I was at the Super Walmart in Kanata.  New Fall of Cyberton combaticons were on the shelf.  Guess which combaticon was missing:  Swindle!  What the *beep* is going on!?!?  Why are people only buying Swindle!  It must be a conspiracy!  There is no other answer.

Useless Star Wars News:
I got my Pepsi drinks from Japan today.  The "Star Wars" Pepsi Energy Cola :)  I'm joining Lord Vader on the dark side.
BTW: Jeno, I got 1 for you.
Star Wars Pepsi Energy Cola.

No comments:

Post a Comment