Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

This will be my last regular post until January 7, 2013.  I may post some random entries between now and then, but only when I got something interesting or when I feel like it :)

Useless End-of-the-World News:
This is the weather forecast for Friday ;)
Weather Forecast.
If your reading this, it means the weatherman was wrong again.

Dinner today -> Sushi.
There was a super deal on salmon at Superstore, so I got a large fillet for only $5.  I made basic rolls: 3 salmon rolls and 1 crispy salmon skin roll.  You can call this practice for out family Christmas party.  If the world ends, this is a pretty good last meal.
Salmon Roll and Salmon Skin Roll.

Useless Idol News:
This year's AKB48 Christmas song "Totte oki Christmas".  The video is nice, but completely unrealistic... who in their right mind would make Yuko wait so long :)
(at 1:30: Kojiharu and Yukirin -> Itano :) )


Merry Christmas!!!
and
Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment