Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fry Safety First

I was so tired today.  I stayed up last night til 3am just to make sure I win an item on eBay (I won).  Then I went to bed.  I was suddenly awakened at 4:30am, because my fire alarm's battery backup was low, so it kept beeping every 30 seconds to let me know.  I shut the door but the beeping went through the door!  Hushing it would only last 10 minutes.

Lunch today -> Chip Wagon Fries.
I made a trip to Walmart to get some stupid 9V batteries for the fire alarm and dropped by Glen's Fries for some fries.  As usual, I seat belted the fries in, before leaving the parking lot.  Fry safety first!  Don't want to lose any precious and delicious fries to the floor on stops and turns :)
Buckled in Fries.

Dinner today -> Steak and Shrimp on Rice.
Cooked and sliced a steak and put it on a bed of instant rice.  Added some defrosted shrimp (They are on sale for $5 a bag at Superstore ($5 off)) and a few pan cooked carrots.
Steak and Shrimp Dinner.

Useless TV News:
I found this liked to an AKB48 video on Youtube, the latest Game of Thrones Season 3 promo video (Dec 02, 2012 promo) (better quality here):

No comments:

Post a Comment