Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weekend Report: Bundle Not Working

My Cable TV and Internet wasn't working most of the weekend.  I exchanged my Rogers box and my Rogers router for new ones at the store.  TV returned, but the internet didn't comeback til late Saturday afternoon.  I couldn't call for customer support, because my phone is with Rogers and it didn't have a tone either.  At times like these, I wish I didn't bundle everything with Rogers.

Food this weekend ->
Got a large container of discount chicken salad from Farmboy for only $3.  I picked up some Italian mini-subs and made some chicken salad subs.
Chicken Salad Subs
Chicken Salad Subs, Round 2.

Steak with potatoes and onions.
Steak

Beer-battered fish fillets. 
Fish
I wanted to make rice for the steak and the fish, but I was too lazy to do it :)

Useless Tranformers Info:
I was at Walmart and I thought I saw the whole set of Transformers: Generations Combaticons on the shelf.  But it was missing Swindle!  Arrg!  I need Swindle and Brawl.  So I picked up Brawl.  Who buys 1 Combaticon? 
Brawl.  Still need Swindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment