Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekend Report: Double #15 XL

Food this weekend ->
I got some KNH pho #15 XL on Friday night.  Got my order in record time again.
Pho #15 XL Round 1.

Went to Ben's to do some gaming on Saturday night.  Since the pho was so good the night before, I got another #15 XL to eat at Ben's house for dinner.
Pho #15 XL Round 2.

Also made Fettuccine Alfredo with Mussels and Shrimp,
Fettuccine Alfredo with Seafood.

and Steak with Snow Peas and Rice over the weekend.
Steak Dinner.

Useless Gaming Info:
5 player gaming at Ben's on Saturday night.  Started with Cosmic Encounter but we played it wrong.  We missed 1 crucial rule.
Then we played Star Trek: Expeditions.  It's an alright game.  Took more time to play it than I thought it would.  It's also got limited re-playability.
Star Trek: Expeditions.

We finished with Saboteur 2.  My current #1 game to play.  Super fun.
Saboteur 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment