Thursday, December 13, 2012

Team Surprise Banners

I'm running out of time to do my Christmas shopping!

Useless Idol Info:
Got another package in the mail today.  I got me some AKB48 Team Surprise Pachinko Banners!  I got these of eBay and they are really neat.  These are the advertisement flags they hang outside the pachinko parlours.  There are 12 in the series and so far I have 4 and I've won another 5.  Hopefully the other 3 will show up for auction.
AKB48 Team Surprise Banners.
These things are big too.  They're taller than me with my arms straight up.  I have a plan for hanging these on the wall.

I finished watching Day 1 of the AKB48 Tokyo Dome Concert.  This the performance of "Blue Rose" by French Kiss members (Yukirin, Mocchi, and Akicha) + Kasai!

No comments:

Post a Comment