Monday, December 3, 2012

Blood Veins

Went to get a blood test this morning.  The guy couldn't find any veins in both my arms.  He had to find and use one on the back of my hand!  That poke actually hurt and he said that there is a higher chance of bruising when blood is taken from the hand.
Also he told me it's not eat and drink anything for 12 hrs, it's only not eat anything for 12hrs.  Your suppose to drink water if your thirsty.  The liquid helps the veins puff up.  This is probably why every time I get a blood test, it's so hard to find my veins!

Lunch today -> Sausage Buns.
A couple "Grill'em" sausages in some Italian Hoggie buns.  Just nuke and eat.  I prefer the "Grill'em" sausages, because the skin on them "snaps" when you bite into them.  I believe this means the sausages are cased in real intestine, and not the artificial casing.

No comments:

Post a Comment