Monday, December 17, 2012

Kasai to Graduate :(

Lunch today -> Cheeseburger and Fries.
Ordered a cheeseburger with fries for lunch.  I topped the burger with tomatoes and spinach.  Taste good with spinach.  I should get this more.
Lunch.

Useless Idol News:
Today was the AKB48 version Kohaku Uta Gassen.  Takamina's Team White vs Mariko's Team Red.  The girls did a live performance of Heavy Rotation for the last show of Hey!Hey!Hey!

The concert wasn't streamed this year, but Team Red won.  This was Masuda Yuka's last performance as an AKB48 member.
Tomomi (left) and Yuka (right).
Also during the concert, my #1 favorite, Kasai Tomomi announced that she will be graduating from AKB48 :(
Kasai Tomomi.

I got some goodies in the mail.
AKB48 29th Single "Eien Pressure" CDs with bonus photos.
Eien Pressure.

AKB48 Magazines.  
Magazines.

Magic Cards, AKB48 Cards, and a box of AKB48 AR Cards.
Magic and AKB Cards.
The eBay person I got the AKB48 cards from also gave me a bunch of extra cards, including a Sasshi box topper!  That card alone sells for $14!  Now I'm only missing 5 cards for the set and 4 box toppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment