Monday, December 10, 2012

Peanut-butter Rice Crispy topped with Chocolate Fudge Thingies

Breakfast today -> Sweets.
Bob brought in home-made sweets his wife made for everyone to enjoy at CMC this morning.  There were lots of cookies, cinimon buns, muffins, and "peanut-butter rice crispy topped with chocolate fudge thingies"!  Those peanut-butter thingies (in the top containers of the tree) are the best!  I ate 4 :)
Christmas Sweets.

Useless Idol Info:
I got the latest AKB48 Puccho candy and straps on the weekend.  The flavour is strawberry this time, and it's a nice change from the usual rainbow flavour. 
I've opened 1 box so far and I think I got 2 chase Yuko figs.  They came in box #9, but #9 is normally Jurina (which I got in another box #9). 
Strawberry Puccho.

The CD covers and track listings were revealed today for Kasai Tomomi's "Masaka" CD debut.  I was completely un-prepared for the Type-A cover.  Check it out here along with a short preview of her video.

No comments:

Post a Comment