Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Report: Sushi Dryrun

I dressed up with a shirt and tie on Friday to meet with some customers at CMC. I wore my Christmas tie :)


^ Fongpay Dressed up with Christmas Tie.

Food this weekend ->
Stir-fried some sliced steak with onions and veggies. At first it was just going to be a whole steak with veggies, but I changed it up on the fly. I sliced the steak and re-fried it to some caramelized the onions for 20 seconds. Topped it with mixed veggies.


^ Stir-Fried Steak with Veggies.


^ Pepperoni Pizza with 2 Apple Pies.

I did a small dryrun of the sushi I was going to make for our family Christmas Feast.
I needed to test out a new type of sushi rice my parents bought. It's pretty good. I'll be using it.
I also experimented with a Chicken Nugget and Avocado roll. It tastes good, but it doesn't work well with soy sauce. I made some for Ben and Susanna to get their input too.
Also made some basic salmon rolls and salmon with avocado rolls.


^ Sushi Dryrun.

No comments:

Post a Comment