Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Dinner 2011

Christmas Dinner at parent's house was hotpot!


^ Christmas Hotpot.


^ Desserts.
I like Jane's peanut butter cookies the most :)

I'm also into these sweet mini oranges called "Sugar Rock". I got 3 boxes from Sobey's for $5.


^ Sugar Rock Mandarins.

Jane, Susanna, Ben and I played some new board games. We played Wasabi (forgot to take pic) and Castle Panic. "Wasabi" is a pretty good strategy game, while "Castle Panic" is a really fun team-multiplayer luck and card game.


^ Castle Panic.

Fongpay's Christmas Haul:


^ Fongpay's Christmas Haul.
- Jeff and Linda got me these neat storage containers, but now they've upgraded me to a new level of container.
- Ben got the whole family "All you can eat sushi shirts".
- Gordon got me some 1st edition Tranformers: Prime toys.

Useless TV News:
FYI: Complete "Corner Gas" marathon on Comedy Network Jan 1 at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment