Monday, December 19, 2011

Finished Christmas Shopping

I'm on vacation this week and I finally completed my Christmas shopping today.
It's only Dec 19 and the line-ups at the cash registers were nuts! The parking at Place d'Orleans was pretty busy for 10:30am on a Monday, but the Trainyard's parking traffic was insane! Barrhaven was pretty busy too.
The only shopping I have left is at Costco and T&T for fresh food. I may hit Walmart or Superstore at 2am for deals, since they are open 24hrs now.

Useless Transformers News:
I got in the mail today, Encore Devastator. It think it got released quite awhile ago, but it took this long to get to me.


^ Devastator.

Useless Idol News:
I was up to 4am Sunday night playing Skyrim. My original plan was to stay up to 5am and watch AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, and no3b perform on Hey Hey Hey! Christmas Special (streaming live from Japan), but I fell asleep at 4:30am (right after Gargoyles on Disney XD ch216).


^ Hey Hey Hey! - AKB48 "Kaze wa Fuiteiru".

No comments:

Post a Comment