Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shopping Day

I used some banked time to take today off to do some Christmas shopping. That was the original plan, but I only got 1 gift. Everything else I bought was for me... :)
Picked up a Marvel Megablocks Series 1 pack (got rare black-suit Spiderman), Alex Burrows Chase figure, and PK Subban Regular figure from Zellars.


^ Zellars Haul.


^ Transformers: Generations - Warpath and Thundercracker from Walmart.

Useless Food Question:
Susanna and I are looking for Nutchos Chocolates. I don't think they make them any more? Does anyone know where you can buy these chocolates? I looked for them at Walmart and Zellars.

Dinner today -> Sushi and Tempura.
Picked up some sushi to go from Sushi Shop in the Place d'Orleans food court. I was surprised that it was really good.


^ Sushi Shop Sushi.

Useless CMC News:
Reminder: CMC Christmas Lunch is this Thursday, Dec 08!

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 24th single "Ue kara Mariko" ("Mariko from the Top") was released today. Janken winner Shinoda Mariko is the center.


^ AKB48 24th single "Ue kara Mariko" (AKBingo! Version).

Announced today: Google+ and AKB48 partnership. Members will "hangout" live on Google+. Special events will also stream through Google+. Available in 5 languages including english.
Feel free to add me to your Google+ circles (I haven't figured out how everything works yet). So far I'm following these members:

No comments:

Post a Comment