Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend Report -> Mushy Jambalaya

Food this weekend ->
I tried to make jambalaya from memory, as I watched it made on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Thursday night. It didn't turn out the same, as I put abit too much water in the pot, so the rice ended up too mushy. It still tasted good, just mushy.


^ Jambalaya.
I just realized that the recipe was available online! Maybe I'll follow it next time, but it's more fun winging it.

I was looking for some McDonald's Apple Pies, but the 3 McDonald's I went to only had Triple-Berry pies. I tried a couple.


^ Triple-Berry Pie.

Useless Idol News:
Many top artists (including AKB48, Ikimonogakari, and Dream Morning Musume) performed on "Best Artist 2011" last week.


^ AKB48 & SKE48 - “Kaze wa Fuiteiru”, “Pareo wa Emerald”, “Heavy Rotation”.
Note AKB's Heavy Rotation cat cosplay outfits :)


^ AKB Cat Cosplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment