Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Transformers: FoC

Went to Toys R Us with Marc to help him carry a recliner sofa he ordered. While there I picked up Tranformers: Prime - Optimus Prime and Megatron 2 pack. FYI: All Transformers are 30% off.
I also scored a chase PK Subban figure. I got #96 of 3000.


^ TRU Haul.
TRU wasn't as busy as I thought it would have been. Maybe it's just the calm before the storm...

Dinner today -> Garlic Butter Salmon.
Quick fried some sliced salmon in garlic butter. I cooked them just enough so that the outside was cooked while keeping the middle rare. It could have used a splash of lemon, but I didn't have any in the fridge. I ate the salmon with a bagel.


^ Garlic Butter Salmon.

Useless Tranformers News:
The latest "Transformers: Fall of Cybertron" trailer was shown at the 2011 Video Game Awards on the weekend. The game comes out Fall 2012.


^ TF: Fall of Cybertron.
HD YouTube Version here.

Useless Idol News:
Got a package in the mail today from CD Japan. This package took forever to get here, and I'm expecting 2 more from them.
Got French Kiss CD Type A, Not Yet CD Type A with bonus photo, Weekly Playboy AKB48 Special, and Janken Mook.


^ AKB Stuff.

BTW: Sasshi wants to be a convenience store meat bun idol? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment