Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Karaoke Battle

FYI: My rogers email down for 48hrs. Through a long string of events it got cancelled Monday. It will hopefully be re-activated by Thursday. Contact me through my yahoo email if needed.

Dinner today -> Chicken Eggrolls.
I got a bag of 30 Chicken Eggrolls from Giant Tiger for $10. I made a batch of 10. They're pretty tasty and cheap!


^ Chicken Eggrolls.

Useless Japan News:
The song list for this year's Kohaku was announced. Check it out here. I wonder if the Red Team can win this year?

Useless Idol News:
I played Skyrim til 4am Monday night, then I got on my computer to stream live AKB48's Kokaku Karaoke Battle event on Google+ (6pm JST = 4am EST). It was Takamina's Red Team vs Yuko's White Team. The team members sang live to AKB songs with non-standard members singing the songs.

It kicked off with Sasshi's version of "Dear J" for the White Team. It was good for Sasshi.


^ "Dear J" Sasshi Version.

The captain's battle was good. Takamina did a ballad version of "Beginner", and Yuko sang Takamina's song, "Itoshisa no Accel".


^ "Beginner" Takamina Version.


^ "Itoshisa no Accel" Yuko Verison.

Final Results:
- White Team wins from Movie Theatre votes
- White Team wins from Google+ votes. (I voted Red Team)
- White Team wins from Audience votes.
- White Team wins from Judge's votes.

This live concert was worth staying up for, and it was 3hrs 40mins long too. Too bad I didn't realize til afterwards that if I switched to different Google+ members I can get different camera angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment