Thursday, December 8, 2011

CMC Christmas Lunch

Lunch today -> CMC Christmas Lunch.
Today was the CMC Christmas Lunch. It's got the standard turkey, stuffing, peas and carrots, mash potatoes, salad, and lots of desserts.


^ CMC Christmas Lunch.

Dinner today -> Hotdogs.
I made hotdogs for dinner. I dressed them with ketchup, mustard, and wasabi mayo.


^ Hotdogs.

Useless Idol News:
Got a couple packages in the mail today. I got my AKB48 Trading Cards.


^ AKB48 Boxes.
After opening all the packs, I found I'm missing quite abit of cards for the base set and I got alot of doubles :( Atleast most of the rares were not doubles and the ones that are, were foil rares. I also got 3 box toppers (Takamina, Maeda, and Mayu), 1 Autograph card (Iwasa Misaki 10/120), and 1 Jersey Card(Abe Maria 049/400).


^ AKB48 Cards.

I was laughing so hard when I saw this video by Sasshi :) Maybe I need more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment