Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Report: 3D Deck

Happy Birthday Isabella!!!

I started designing my deck using Lowe's Deck Designer. It's a free online tool I found really handy. At the end of the design, it generates a report with everything you need. But the neat part is that it generates a 3D image of the design!


^ Fongpay Deck Design.
It's a 10x12 detached, pressure treated wood deck, elevated about 6 feet off the ground. I wonder how much this will cost?

Food this weekend ->


^ Japanese Gyoza.


^ PC Apple Upside Down Cake.
I can't believe I ate the whole cake over the weekend. It's just so good :)


^ Beef and King Oyster Mushrooms on Black Pepper Spaghetti.

Useless Hockey News:
Congratulations to "Chuck Norris" who won my hockey pool. The finals matchup was really close with "Crashers" just losing 5-4.

Montreal is up 2-0 over Boston. Game 3 is Monday night and Game 4 is Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment