Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Last of the Korean Short Ribs

Dinner today -> Korean Short Ribs on Rice
Cooked the last of the Korean Short Ribs today, but even after eating them for 4 days, I still want more of them. The ribs are THAT good :)


^ Korean Short Ribs on Rice.

This is the marinade I use for the short ribs. I've tried 2 other kinds, but only this brand and type is the best.


^ Wang's Korean BBQ Sauce for Short Ribs.
I get the large bottle from T&T. I used to get the smaller bottles, but I can't find them anymore. Be sure to get the "Short Rib" version and not the "Steak" or "Chicken" versions. They don't taste as good on the ribs.

1 comment:

  1. We had kalbi for dinner tonight too! Yutoboy likes sucking on the ribs... I think it's the sweet sauce he likes the most, we try not to give him too much. We buy our kalbi at Galleria. The should open one in Ottawa too. Emi and I have been shopping there quite a bit in the past few months. www.galleriasm.com

    ReplyDelete