Monday, April 18, 2011

Expired Food

Dinner today -> Spring Salad and Crescent Rolls.
I got some discount "Spring Salad with Bacon and Roast Chicken" from Metro. It was $2 off as it expires today. It was a pretty good salad, but I found that there was too much bacon (really!).


^ Spring Salad with Bacon and Roast Chicken.

I also made 2 packages of "Pillsbury Crescent Rolls" that I had forgotten I had in the fridge. The expiry date was Feb 11, 2011. They looked and tasted fine to me.


^ Expired Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.

Useless Idol Info:
AKB48's 21st Single "Everyday Katyusha" ("Everyday Headband") is out May 25th, and the Limited Editions are already sold out on HMV Japan and CD Japan! I didn't get my order in early enough, and I only got the normal editions :( I figured I should have ordered earlier, as this CD comes with the 3rd AKB48 election voting tickets.

AKB48 was on Music Japan this week (I don't know what timeslot they moved this show to on Rogers), and they performed the full version of "Beginner".


^ "Beginner".

No comments:

Post a Comment